ACLS for Experienced Providers goes beyond the core ACLS training by offering critical thinking opportunities for those advanced, experienced, healthcare professionals who use ACLS on a regular basis.
The Instructor-led course is designed for those who are proficient in performing BLS and ACLS skills, reading and interpreting ECGs, understanding ACLS pharmacology; and who regularly lead or participate in emergency assessment and treatment of prearrest, arrest, or postarrest patients. In some cases, students may also have to take a written exam.
- Uses case-based scenarios to move beyond the algorithms and show learners how to apply critical thinking to quickly reach a differential diagnosis and effectively manage treatment
- Includes more of the cases and information learners have requested, including pharmacology, toxicology, respiratory, and metabolic cases
- Includes 68 scenarios, including pre-hospital, emergency department and in-hospital scenarios, so the course to be customized to best meet the needs of learners
- ACLS Provider exam is completed online before class allowing learners more time to share and learn from peers
- Applying the expanded systematic approach (ACLS-EP Survey) to patient assessment, evaluation, and management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Cerebrovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory and Metabolic Emergencies
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care
- Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology Emergencies
- High-Quality CPR
- Effective communication within a resuscitation team and recognition of the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
- 15-1064 ACLS EP Manual and Resource Text, includes: ACLS Pocket Reference Cards and ACLS EP Systematic Approach Pocket Reference Card
- 15-1800 ACLS EP Manual and Resource Text eBook, includes free access to: ACLS Digital Reference Cards and ACLS EP Systematic Approach Digital Reference Card
- 15-1411 ACLS EP Online Exam Key
Course Completion Card
Upon completion of all course requirements, participants receive an ACLS EP Provider Course Completion Card which is valid for two years.
- SIGN UP: In case this course is scheduled you will be able to sign up using the "Apply" button or in case it has not you can request information using the "More information" button on this page.
- A BLS Course Completion Card is required to participate in the ACLS EP course.
- Payment for the ACLS EP by bank transfer to MCB account 20074600 Curacaosche Hartstichting TO IAHF. Please sent proof of payment.
- First time participants must purchase and complete the ECG & Pharmacology online course: https://acls-algorithms.com/rhythms. Please sent result to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To complete the Precourse Self-Assesment, access the student website for ACLS: https://ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org/AHAECC/ecc.jsp?pid=ahaecc.studentlanding and enter code: acls15. You can train the course as much as you need/want. Please sent result before course attendance to: email@example.com
- Before you attend the practical hands-on Megacode ACLS EP course, you must purchase & complete the HeartCode ACLS online: https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-acls. Please download completion certificate and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the country Curaçao or Netherlands Antilles is not available to choose from, register via the AHA address with your own name.
AHA address: 7272 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX 75231
- After completing the HeartCode ACLS online, you will receive the ACLS EP Online Exam by email from us. Participants must take the exam before attending the course. Please sent result to: email@example.com
- A minimum of 4-5 participants (NO LESS) is required to organize the Heartcode ACLS EP hands-on course.
- iPads or tablets are allowed during the course. All participants should study & bring their manual/eBooks to the course.
- Every participant must wear personal protective equipment (PPE) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4jQUBAlBrI and https://youtu.be/PQxOc13DxvQ